The eSim is a virtual chip preinstalled in a cell phone, which allows the user to use several Claro phone numbers when needed, providing, in addition, to associate their number to different devices at the same time, and facilitating portability.
Among the benefits that customers find when activating Claro's eSIM are:
- Switch from a physical SIM to an eSIM.
- Purchase a new postpaid or prepaid plan, as well as business, with one of the multiple smartphone models available from Claro.
- Purchase a new postpaid plan, configured to the eSIM of the smartphone that the customer has purchased outside the country.
- Purchase a prepaid service, configured to the eSIM of the compatible smartphone that the customer purchased outside the country.
- Automatically port their number to Claro with an eSIM.
- Renew the postpaid and corporate plan with an eSIM.
The eSIM is available in Apple and Huawei models. To know the models visit our web page www.claro.com.sv.
"At Claro, we are in a constant search for the best technological and innovative solutions that allow our customers and all salvadorans to have the best experiences. We are very excited and satisfied to have this new technology in the country and throughout the region. We have no doubt that with this new generation of eSIM connectivity, coupled with the fastest mobile network in El Salvador, customers will enjoy the benefits that only Claro provides by having the latest trends in technology and services", said Sergio Chueca, Country director of Claro El Salvador.
Be part of the technological innovation with Claro!
You can already activate the eSIM in all our Claro stores in the country. Soon we will have the self-managed option through our digital channels.
For more information contact us at 2250-5555 or our social networks, find us on FB: Claro El Salvador, TW and IG: @Claroelsalvador.