Miguel Carballo, manager of DataTrust, talks about the definition of the cloud and two of the services offered. "Cloud computing involves access to computing services, such as processing, storage, databases and applications, through the Internet. This allows for greater flexibility, scalability and cost-effectiveness. Private cloud computing ensures greater control and customization options, while public cloud services offer more cost-effective and scalable solutions", he said.
DataTrust's private cloud solution offers more control and customization options, making it an excellent choice for organizations that have specific needs and stringent security requirements. Public cloud services provide cost-effective and scalable solutions that are ideal for companies looking to have their cloud capabilities match their company's operational needs or workloads at the moment and thus be able to quickly expand or shrink their IT capabilities.
Miguel Carballo, Manager of DataTrust, explains some competitive advantages of consolidating all your IT services in the Cloud and among them he mentions:
- Focus on the direction of your business: By outsourcing the Cloud service, companies will be able to focus on the direction of their business and not on IT management. This allows them to focus on the business, market challenges, its complexities, etc. and not on technology management.
- The Cloud is adaptable and flexible to the needs of each client: Each client contracts only the resources they require, it is a new model of business and technology service delivery, which even allows the user to access a catalog of standardized services and respond with them to the needs of the business, in a flexible and adaptive way, in case of unforeseeable demands or work peaks, paying only for the consumption made.
- Specialized 24/7 support as part of the service: By contracting the DataTrust Cloud, companies are automatically contracting all the necessary incident support required for the contracted services already in operation. In addition, a wide range of additional specialized services are available on demand, such as capacity planning, database tuning, vulnerability analysis, among others.
- Specialized and certified personnel available: Specializing and certifying personnel is extremely expensive and difficult for companies. Data centers such as DatraTrust have certified professionals in operating systems, databases, data center operation and administration, hypervisors, etc. to support the implementation of each project and provide subsequent technical support services.
- The client forgets about programmed technological obsolescence: By contracting the DataTrust Cloud services, the client forgets about support contracts and equipment and licenses upgrades, since he acquires a solution tailored to his needs and leaves all this in the hands of the services provided by the DataTrust Cloud.
- Reduction of hidden costs: By contracting the DataTrust Cloud you reduce all hidden costs such as electricity, telecommunications, security, etc. because you are delegating them to an infrastructure designed for that purpose.
- Consolidation of contracts, services and providers: All the services that companies contract individually, they do it only once and consolidate all the services needed in one and with the same provider, having a single invoice and therefore a more predictable and orderly financial management.
- Prioritized and agile attention directly with suppliers: Outsourced data centers have a better electromechanical and processing infrastructure that allows better conditions when negotiating with suppliers, obtaining greater benefits such as priority attention and better costs per volume of purchases compared to a company's own data center.
- Lower prices: Companies obtain great savings in the acquisition of this type of services through access to economies of scale, which refer to the use of economic resources; payment for the resources and services actually occupied by each client, lower infrastructure costs, reduction in energy expenses, among others.
Thanks to the services offered by DataTrust, organizations of all sizes, public and private, will have greater security, continuity and availability of their IT systems. DataTrust invites business decision makers to learn about data centers and the benefits they offer based on the specific needs, priorities and solutions they have in order to offer their services effectively to their customers.
Translated by: A.M