If the answer to these questions is "yes", we want to hear from you.
Who are we?
Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected and intelligent world. We have approximately 195,000 employees and operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people worldwide.
We are one of the world's most innovative companies and a leading provider of telecommunications solutions with broad advantages in the delivery of fixed-line, wireless and IP technologies.
We serve three main types of customers worldwide:
- Telecommunications operators providing Internet, broadband, wireless, fixed-line and mobile telephony services.
- Businesses, organizations, institutions, governments and utilities, as well as industries: finance, energy, transportation and manufacturing
- Consumers, who buy our smartphones, smartwatches, laptops and other devices
Everything we develop and deliver to our customers is secure and reliable, and this has been consistent throughout our 30+ year history.
What do we offer?
We offer university students or recent graduates, from all academic backgrounds, the opportunity to join an experience around technological innovation and cultural exchange.
During the 8-day program (5 virtual and 3 face-to-face), participants:
- Experience traditional and modern China through cultural courses.
- You will hear from Huawei experts, external entrepreneurs, professors or scientists who will share perspectives on a wide range of topics.
- You will be immersed in an interactive and dynamic classroom where group discussions, debates and round table discussions will be organized to ensure cross-cultural exchanges with fellows from other countries.
INVITATION TO APPLY
You will participate in the group project "Tech4Good" to increase social entrepreneurship, develop leadership and problem-solving skills through teamwork and deepen the sense of social responsibility.
You will get a glimpse into Huawei's history and technological developments, including tours of Huawei offices.
You will officially join the alumni community, where exclusive webinars, round table discussions, celebration events, etc. will be held throughout the year to strengthen the sense of belonging.
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for Huawei's 'Semillas para el Futuro' program in 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current college students or recent graduates with excellent academic record.
- Have a strong interest in the ICT industry, Chinese culture and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Advanced English language skills
- Willingness to participate in a group project and global competition.
- How to apply?
- Click on the following link and fill in the required information
For more information, please visit our Seeds for the Future website.