Saturday, 27 November 2021 03:16

Nissan is recognized with the "Best Product Range" by Newsweek Auto Awards in the U.S.

Written by Evelyn Alas

Nissan was recognized with the "Best Product Range" by the Newsweek Auto Awards. This award was given to Nissan after extensive evaluations, which included the use of vehicle features, measurement specifications and driving activities.

Nissan's vehicle lineup continues to offer buyers much of what they are looking for. Nissan Versa, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Altima and Nissan LEAF are high-quality models and an impressive list of safety and driver-assist technologies.

"It's an honor to be recognized as a brand, especially for our vibrant Nissan sedans and the electrification pioneer Nissan LEAF", said Michael Colleran, senior vice president, Nissan U.S. Marketing and Sales.

"The Newsweek Auto Awards' emphasis on vehicle content reinforces our goal of delivering each of our models with the highest levels of comfort, convenience features, safety technologies, driver assistance and exciting performance at affordable prices", said Colleran.

Nissan Sentra is one of the brand's emblematic models. It stands out for attributes that have made it an icon for its evolution in design, which is now more sporty and aerodynamic.

Meanwhile, Nissan Altima, a sedan that stands out for its elegant design and excellent performance, from february 2021 and incorporates for the mexican market Nissan ProPILOT, Nissan's first step on the road to autonomous driving.

And Nissan Versa is a car that stands out for its unprecedented technological equipment in its segment, new safety systems and innovative design. In Mexico, it is offered in four grades and six versions - with a wide range of equipment that adjusts to the requirements of each customer based on their needs.

Vehicles considered for the "Best Product Range" award were ranked by category, with features and specification points accounting for 75% of the score. While the other 25% was based on impression generation and vehicle scores were averaged to produce a product range score, that score was used to determine the winner.

Nissan continues to spearhead driving alternatives through innovative products that enrich people's lives. Nissan provides vehicles and services that are increasingly safer, connected and adaptable to the personality of each customer.